For over 10 years TLG has been recognized as the leading expert in complex discovery matters. Ranging
from the collection of millions of paper documents to terabytes of electronic documents and databases.
TLG has the hands on experience very few firms can demonstrate. John E. Tober, TLG’s Managing Partner, personally designed, implemented and managed one of the largest document collections and productions in U.S. civil litigation history and several others of comparable size. Opportunities to handle such large matters do not arise often and the experience gained from such large cases is possessed by a very few.
Some of the Complex Discovery services the firm
- Discovery Plan Consultation & Design
- Data Retention Plan Audit, Analysis, Design and Support
- Litigation Hold Design, Support, Maintenance and Enforcement
- Electronic Data and Database Inventory Audit & Evaluation
- Electronic and Paper Document Capture & Processing
- Database Analysis, Capture and Processing
- Document and Data Filter Design Including Predictive Coding
- Document and Data Review Management
- Production Management
- Discovery Vendor Evaluation, Selection and Migrations